Welcome to Along River Ridge ... | PRINT FRIENDLY
Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast is a restful all-seasons retreat offering beautiful lodging in the city of Calgary, Alberta. A romantic hideaway that’s private and quiet, we are located inner city and a variety of attractions, make us part of an active vacation.
Along River Ridge is a Canada Select 4 Star Bed and Breakfast. Savor the sights and sounds of the Bow River while relaxing in style. We have spacious 1300 square foot private guest accommodations ("A Touch of Country in the City Suite) , featuring 2 bedroom, en suite, guest lounge, and solarium waiting for you, there’s plenty of room to relax and unwind in privacy. We also offer 2 luxury rooms Royal King room & Royal Queen room. Come & be treated like royalty.
Our amenities include in-room WiFi, flat screen tv, fireplace, desk, chair, Guest computer, a whirlpool tub, pool table and 24-hour snack bar. Outside we have a gazebo, patios with a chimera, a guest barbeque and plenty of room for relaxation. We even offer in-house massage appointments, evening chocolate fondue and a variety of common amenities including books, games and magazines.
With warm hospitality, a delicious breakfast and great amenities, Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast is a great start to your stay in the beautiful city of Calgary. Let Dianne & Merril set the tone for a memorable visit. Call us today to book your stay on the banks of the Bow River.
Come Relax & have a Memorable Stay. Excellent attention to detail!
- Marvelous Breakfast
- Numerous Peronal & Pampering Touches
- Extensive Guest Amenities, Facilities & Services
- Cosy atmosphere, Warm hospitality & Quiet surroundings
- Cherished moments & Treasured memories
Dianne & Merril Haskell
1919-52 St. NW.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T3B 1C3
- Phone - 403 247-1330
- Fax - 403 247-1328
- Toll-free - 1 888 434-9555
How to Choose a Calgary Bed and Breakfast
Whether you want to visit the world famous Calgary Stampede, enjoy World Class Trout and Fly-Fishing on the Bow River, or visit Heritage Park, ensure that your vacation in Calgary will be complete by making a charming bed and breakfast your jumping-off point. Staying in a Calgary bed and breakfast holds several advantages over staying in a hotel. You won’t be surrounded by tourists, a hearty breakfast will be included in the nightly rate, and you will truly be able to relax and unwind during your vacation. Bed and breakfasts tend to be more affordable than hotels also. In order to find a Calgary bed and breakfast that will help you experience the vacation of a lifetime, keep the following tips in mind.
- WiFi, guest Computer, Printer, Copier & Fax
- Free off street parking. Security & night lighting.
- Perfect accommodations for business or leisure traveler. Non smoking. Private Entrance.
- Lounge and solarium with fireplace, whirlpool tub, billiards, and snack bar. (24hr)
- Complimentary Hot, Hearty, Healthy Breakfast.
- Superb- Water filtering, softening & conditioning system - Stereo sound system- through B&B
- Inspected and approved by Calgary Regional health Authority, Canada Select, ABBA, CBBA
- Yard with flowers in season , gazebo, patios with chimera & guest barbeque, numerous water features
- Quiet sitting areas for River watching, Bird watching, Star gazing, day dreaming & sunsets
- Large library selection of books, games, movies, music, magazines brochures, maps.
- Ceiling fans, heat control & dimmer switches. Water cooler
- Laundry facilities, transportation to C Train. Nearby car rental, sports rental, Aquatic Center.
- Airport & Bus pickup - drop off (small fee)
- Environmentally green friendly practiced
- Evening Chocolate Fondue for 2 --$30.00
- GIFT CERTIFICATES available
- Celebrate your special; occasion - small events - meetings, workshop, reunions, etc.
- Available for guest use::
- *Hot & cold packs (aches & pains)
- *Stero-foam cooler (drinks, etc.)
- *GPS-for around city or day trip
- *Luggage weigh scale.
- *Ear plugs Eye mask.
- IN-House Massage-by appointment 24hr. notice please.
- All bed rooms--Deluxe pillow top mattress, ensuites, flat screen TV, DVD, fireplace, desk, phone, radio alarm clock
- A serene & secluded weekend or midweek escape, quaint, quiet getaway
- A Unforgetable & Delightful vacation @ our cozy, comfortable magnificent b & B
Calgary is home to over 1.2 million people & The world famous Calgary Stampede
- World class Spruce Meadows Equestrian
- Calgary 1988 Winter Olympic Venues
- World class fly-fishing on the Bow River
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame