Welcome to Along River Ridge ... | PRINT FRIENDLY
1. Along River Ridge B&B is a restful all-seasons retreat, a romantic hideaway, and a quiet and quaint getaway. Come relax and discover a cosy, comfortable and memorable B&B adventure at our Canada Select 4 Star Bed and Breakfast. Rest and Renew in the tranquil backyard with a “garden of delights” and the 50ft. river deck. Savour the Sights, Sounds, and Scents of a unique blend of urban and rural.
Enjoy a truly indulgent experience that rejuvenates spirits,soothes souls, and bonds friendships.
Come Relax & have a Memorable Stay. Excellent attention to detail!
Our Touch of Country in the City Suite is an ideal environment for two couples or a four-some traveling and vacationing together or meeting here in Calgary. A spacious 1300 square foot private guest accommodation with two bedrooms with ensuite, a guest lounge and solarium awaits you.
Our Touch of luxury- Royal King Room - WOW!
- Marvelous Breakfast
- Numerous Peronal & Pampering Touches
- Extensive Guest Amenities, Facilities & Services
- Cosy atmosphere, Warm hospitality & Quiet surroundings
- Cherished moments & Treasured memories
Merril & Dianne Haskell
1919-52 St. NW.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T3B 1C3
- phone - 403 247-1330
- Fax - 403 247-1328
- Toll-free - 1 888 434-9555
How to Choose a Calgary Bed and Breakfast
Whether you want to visit the world famous Calgary exhibitions, enjoy world class trout and fly-fishing on the Bow River, or visit Heritage Park, ensure that your vacation in Calgary will be complete by making a charming bed and breakfast your jumping-off point. Staying in a Calgary bed and breakfast holds several advantages over staying in a hotel. You won’t be surrounded by tourists, a hearty breakfast will be included in the nightly rate, and you will truly be able to relax and unwind during your vacation. Bed and breakfasts tend to be more affordable than hotels to boot. In order to find a Calgary bed and breakfast that will help you experience the vacation of a lifetime, keep the following tips in mind.
- Free off street parking. Security & night lighting. Private entrance .
- Perfect accommodations for business or leisure traveler
- Lounge and solarium with fireplace, whirlpool tub, billiards, and snack bar.
- NON SMOKING Complimentary Hot, Hearty, Healthy Breakfast.
- Superb- Water filtering, softening & conditioning system - Stereo sound system- through B&B
- 10% off 5th and 6th night, Stay 7 night- get 7th night Free
- Inspected and approved by Calgary Regional health Authority, Canada Select, ABBA
- Yard with flowers in season , gazebos, patios with chimera & guest barbeque, numerous water features & quiet sitting areas
- Fifty foot river deck with fire pit, lounges, enclosed gazebo. River watching, Bird watching, Star gazing
- Large library selection of books, games, movies, music, magazinesm brochures, maps.
- Ceiling fans, heat control & dimmer switches
- Laundry facilities, transportation to C Train. Nearby car rental, sports renal, Aquatic Center.
- Environmentally green friendly practiced
- Evening Chocolate Fondue for 2 --$25.00
- GIFT CERTIFICATES available
- Celebrate your special; occasion - small events - meetings, workshop, reunions, etc.
Calgary is home of over 1 million people & The world famous Calgary Stampede
- World class Spruce Meadows Equestrian
- Calgary 1988 Winter Olympic Venues
- World class fly-fishing on the Bow River