Around the City
Browse the numerous attractions and activities you can do when staying in our wonderful city of Calgary. There are many points of interest and things to do before you retire back to our bed and breakfast to unwind and relax.
- Spruce Meadows is located in the foothills of the majestic Canadian Rockies. This picturesque complex has captivated the worldwide audience of the sport of equestrian show jumping. There is no other place like it.
The Calgary Zoo, Botanical Gardens & Prehistoric Park
- The Calgary Zoo is the third largest zoo in North America with new exhibits opening all the time.
Heritage Park Historic Village
- Heritage Park features over 66 acres of lush parkland, over 150 historical exhibits, thousands of artifacts, and lively interpretive activities.
Winsport Canada – Canada Olympic Park (COP)
- Only 3 minutes from the Bed & Breakfast. Since its construction in 1986, Canada Olympic Park has hosted tens of thousands of visitors from all over the globe. Located just ten minutes from the downtown core, be sure to visit this truly unique facility at the gateway to the magnificent Rocky Mountains.
- Canada’s Sports Hall of Fame – located right next to the Olympic Park. Offering an in-depth and historic look into some of Canada’s most prominent Sports figures, teams, and more.
Calaway Amusement Park
- Calaway Park offers a vast array of incredible rides, shows and special entertainment. There are many attractions for thrill seekers, families and small children.
- Grab hold of the reins and get ready for a great ride. There is more to see and do over the 10 days than you will ever be able to manage
Scotia Bank Saddledome
- Home of the NHL’s Calgary Flames
- Experience an arm chair adventure that will take your breath away — literally. The Imax theatre at Chinook Centre provides you with a larger-than-life escape putting you in the heart of the action!
Calgary’s Fire Fighting Museum
- The society hosts and attends a multitude of displays and shows annually.
Museum of the Regiments
- One of North America’s largest military museums. View preserved artifacts and archival material related to the military history of Canada, with an emphasis on Western Canada.
The Calgary Highlanders Museum
- The Museum chronicles the evolution of the 103rd Regiment (Calgary Rifles), 10th Battalion and the Calgary Highlanders. The gallery highlights their significant battles and achievements. Animated dioramas depict the grim realities of war and are vivid reminders of the heroism of Canadian soldiers. Together with photographs, documents, medals, weapons and uniforms, the gallery unfolds the history of this proud regiment.
The Wedding Pavillion
- A most beautiful setting for that very special day.
- Watch history unfold before your eyes. Tour through the exhibits, experience the environment, the lifestyle and events that make Calgary’s history a truly worthwhile store