Along River Ridge’s Blog
Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast is a great place to visit and get away from it all for a while, and we would love for you to come stay with us. Beyond just the fun and leisure available in scenic Calgary, there are plenty of reasons why you should book your stay...read more
Nothing says summer like a family vacation! With the changing of the seasons comes new opportunities the whole family can enjoy. And, if you can combine education with the fun, that’s even better! Get your kids excited for the summer by booking a trip to Heritage Park...read more
With spring now here, many people will be heading outdoors to take hikes all throughout the beautiful terrain of Canada. At Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast, we are quite fortunate when it comes to enjoying the great outdoors, and conveniently located near two...read more
With Valentine’s Day only a week or so away, many of us are stressed out, still not completely over the holiday rush of December and January. The holiday hangover is a real thing and now we have the month of love to worry about! Add the holiday stress with whatever we...read more
2016 is here and from all of us at Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast we wish you and your family a Happy New Year. We are very excited what the year will hold, for us and for Calgary as a whole. There is an element of change in the air and it seems like that area...read more
From all of us at Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast, we hope you are having a fun and stress-free holiday season so far…although that might be far from the truth. With Christmas only about three weeks ago, there is a good possibility you are swimming in stress,...read more
If you’re in the midst of planning your next vacation, you may be in the process of comparing various hotels in the area. While hotels may be the first thing you think of when it comes to temporary lodgings, we’re here to tell you why a B&B can offer a better...read more
Of course, at Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast, we recommend visiting Calgary in all seasons, but like most places in the world, summer is where the good times stick to the soul. Calgary is no different and there are plenty of things to do here in the summer...read more
Regardless if you’re traveling for work or pleasure, it can be a stressful time. Planning, packing, and everything in between can sometimes take the fun out of any adventure. From our extraordinary customer assistance upon booking to your arrival at our beautiful...read more
Not much of a shocker, but at Along River Ridge Bed & Breakfast, we sincerely believe that Calgary is one of the most beautiful places on all the earth, the perfect combination of country and the city. The whole region is connected with nature and you’re...read more
- WiFi, guest Computer, Printer, Copier & Fax
- Free off street parking. Security & night lighting.
- Perfect accommodations for business or leisure traveler. Non smoking. Private Entrance.
- Lounge and solarium with fireplace, whirlpool tub, billiards, and snack bar. (24hr)
- Complimentary Hot, Hearty, Healthy Breakfast.
- Superb- Water filtering, softening & conditioning system - Stereo sound system- through B&B;
- Inspected and approved by Calgary Regional health Authority, Canada Select, ABBA, CBBA
- Yard with flowers in season , gazebo, patios with chimera & guest barbeque, numerous water features
- Quiet sitting areas for River watching, Bird watching, Star gazing, day dreaming & sunsets
- Large library selection of books, games, movies, music, magazines brochures, maps.
- Ceiling fans, heat control & dimmer switches. Water cooler
- Laundry facilities, transportation to C Train. Nearby car rental, sports rental, Aquatic Center.
- Airport & Bus pickup - drop off (small fee)
- Environmentally green friendly practiced
- Evening Chocolate Fondue for 2 --$30.00
- GIFT CERTIFICATES available
- Celebrate your special; occasion - small events - meetings, workshop, reunions, etc.
- Available for guest use:
- Hot & cold packs (aches & pains)
- Stero-foam cooler (drinks, etc.)
- GPS-for around city or day trip
- Luggage weigh scale.
- Ear plugs Eye mask.
- IN-House Massage-by appointment 24hr. notice please.
- All bed rooms--Deluxe pillow top mattress, ensuites, flat screen TV, DVD, fireplace, desk, phone, radio alarm clock
- A serene & secluded weekend or midweek escape, quaint, quiet getaway
- A Unforgetable & Delightful vacation @ our cozy, comfortable magnificent B & B
Calgary is home to over 1.2 million people & The world famous Calgary Stampede
- World class Spruce Meadows Equestrian
- Calgary 1988 Winter Olympic Venues
- World class fly-fishing on the Bow River
- Canada's Sports Hall of Fame
- Treadmill and Progression Machine